700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Campagnolo has developed a totally reworked disc brake version of the Bora One that transfers skills and knowledge gained in years of experience and introduces a new logic and innovative technologies to ensure unprecedented results. The Bora One Disc Brake is the most sophisticated carbon wheel on the market and one of the few specifically designed for disc brake systems. It is extremely light yet stiff, resistant to shock and perfectly balanced: a versatile wheel for any kind of route. - Use of resins and materials that guarantee superior finish and good UV resistance - Designed specifically for disc brake systems - Lightweight uphill thanks to its 35mm rim - Smooth and safe downhill thanks to its USB bearings - The layers of carbon are hand positioned to ensure the perfect equilibrium of weight and performance - Monolithic aluminum hubs optimize disc braking torque - Weight: 1483 grams
In order to answer the call from Nairo Quintana and the other champions, Campagnolo created the Bora Ultra 35: perhaps the best wheel out there in terms of performance both while climbing and on mixed routes. The Bora Ultra's innovative AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology means maximum safety when braking in any condition, providing shorter stopping distances and excellent braking modulation. And, thanks to its wide, aerodynamic profile, differentiated hub diameter, and CULT bearings, all cyclists can now enjoy the same performance Campagnolo provides its Pro-Tour champions. - 35mm carbon profile offers maximum lightness and aerodynamics - Designed for domination uphill and on the flats - CULT bearings deliver up to nine times the smoothness of standard bearings and are designed to resist oxidation, preserve performance over time - Carbon rim and hubs ensure good stiffness and extremely low weight - Aerodynamic profile spokes slice through the air - Exclusive G3 spokes ensure better balancing of the traction force on the wheel, drastically reducing all its stress - Weight: 1,360 grams
- Lightweight 33mm deep aerodynamic carbon disc brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing front and rear for maximum power transfer and braking performance - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1485g per pair
- 45mm deep aerodynamic carbon rim brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing rear wheel for maximum power transfer - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1496g per pair
- 60mm deep aerodynamic carbon rim brake wheelset - Wind Tunnel Optimized rim profile, aerodynamic aluminum hubs, and USB ceramic bearings for optimal performance in all conditions - 2-Way Fit tubeless-ready rims with 19mm internal width, optimized for use with wider tires - G3 spoke lacing rear wheel for maximum power transfer - Black-on-black Dark Label graphics - Only 1547g per pair
- Campagnolo's first dedicated gravel wheel - UD carbon fiber with laquerless finish, ASTM 2 & DIN EN 17406 Category 2 certified - Proprietary 2-way fit technology, no need for tubeless tape - Asymmetrical rim profile with mini-hook to sustain higher pressures on smaller tires, 25mm internal width can handle 38mm up to 76mm tires - 1485g wheelset weight, 120kg weight limit
The Scirocco Disc Brake is a sturdy, precise aluminium wheel with sophisticated solutions, like straight-head spokes and the 2-Way Fit Ready profile, assembled in a highly competitive race-ready package. This wheel has character and can quite easily take on the role of the cyclist's only wheel or the perfect training partner, offering an aerodynamic advantage and effortless rideability. It is ideal for aerodynamic race bikes and it responds perfectly to the needs of both triathletes and roulers who looking to perform well on climbs. Every watt will enhance performance, every turn will be carried out with precision. Additionally, the very comfortable features of the internal width of 19 mm will shine in the Endurance segment.
- The only Gravel Certified Campagnolo wheels, with EKAR compatible N3W Freehub Body - Hole-Free upper bridge for tape-free tubeless setup - Carbon construction with Campagnolo's G3 spoking system for maximum power transfer and Disc Brake performance - 21mm internal channel for compatibility with 25, 28, and 30mm tires - 2-Way Technology allows for either clincher or tubeless setups - Black on Black Dark Label graphics
Campagnolo Zonda Disc Wheels are a benchmark for all aluminum disc brake wheelsets. It features a completely redesigned structure specific to bicycles with disc brakes. The result is all-round improved reactivity, especially thanks to the asymmetrical rims and Mega G3 hubs on both wheels. This innovative solution provides a stable front wheel that is able to absorb energy from the braking torque generated on the left-hand side and a rear wheel that guarantees maximum power transfer from the cyclist. - Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs. - 6 screws and AFS to ensure full compatibility with every disc available on the market. - The front wheel also features G3 technology for top performance even during very powerful braking.
Page 1 of 1