Simplicity and convenience at a moment's notice, on any road or trail.
Ideal for stashing food, sunglasses, gloves, or a cold drink, the Backcountry Food Pouch is a convenient and easy-access storage pocket for frequently used items.
Attached firmly with a versatile three-point system, the bag easily fits on either side of a stem (or both), as well as a range of other places, including aerobars and Jones bars. The bag’s contents are kept secure by a simple one-handed open and closure system, and a subtly tapered design prevents knee contact while pedaling out of the saddle.
While the body fabric of this bag is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter through the seams when exposed to sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry.
- Easy-access, one-hand opening and closure system
- Versatile three-point attachment system adapts to different bar and stem combinations
- Subtly tapered design prevents knee contact
- Hard-wearing, all-weather Dimension-Polyant VX21
- The Backcountry Food Pouch is made from Dimension-Polyant VX21, a four-layer laminated fabric originally developed for the maritime industry. Designed to fit the demands of off-road riding, the material combines waterproofing, light weight, low stretch, and high abrasion and tear resistance.
- Wash the Food Pouch by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.
|Grey/Black / 0.8L||05060422140161||ABP-0000-000||00546027|
|Grey/Black / 1.2L||05060422140215||ABX-0000-000||00546010|