Trail riders are a demanding bunch; asking to effectively balance swift uphill performance with ripping downhill capability, tackle switchbacks and withstand repeated punishment. It's an ambitious order. That's why we re-engineered the Speedfox to deliver on all fronts. Lightweight, tough and versatile, yet still eager for all-out speed.
- Big Wheel Concept (BWC): Purpose-built 29er geometry and cockpit designs mean our 29" bikes are nimble, stable, and incredibly efficient.
- Advanced Pivot System: APS dual-link suspension technology allows you to pedal efficiently, brake hard, and charge rough terrain without compromise.
- IP Cable Routing: The semi-integrated cable routing delivers a clean look and easy maintenance.
- Integrated Protection: Molded downtube and chainstay guards keep your frame safe from impacts, in a refined design package.
- Mud Flap/Hidden Link: Hides all cables between the rear triangle and the main frame; keeps bearings free of grime.
|Frame||Speedfox Premium Carbon (front), Premium Aluminum (rear), 120mm Travel, Advanced Pivot System Suspension, Internal Cable Routing, Integrated Chain Guide, PF92 bottom bracket, 12 x 148mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Fox Float 34 Rhythm Grip, Remote, 130mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS - Performance Elite, EVOL|
|Rims/Wheels||Alex MD25, 25mm|
|Tires||Maxxis Forekaster 29 x 2.35 TR, EXO|
|Crankset||SRAM X1 Eagle 1000|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM NX Eagle 11-50T|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Handlebars||BMC MFB02 Alloy 750mm|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore / Shimano SM-RT54 Rotors (180/180)|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Comp|
|Seat Post||X-Fusion Manic dropper 125/150mm , 31.6mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Gold / Large||07630027861976||30000436||SPE21339640L|