The CADEX 65 Disc WheelSystem combines maximum lightweight aero performance with the added control of disc brakes. Featuring a hookless rim design and aero carbon spokes to maximize aerodynamics in shifting winds and to significantly reduce overall weight, the CADEX 65 Disc marries ultra-low friction hubs to disc brakes, bringing superior speed and smooth, controlled stopping power.
- Hookless rim design helps reduce aerodynamic loss and, through a continuous carbon fiber structure, enhances overall durability
- Custom-tuned aero carbon spokes offer excellent aerodynamic characteristics, superior stability in shifting winds, and ultra-light weight
- Custom-tuned Dynamic Balanced Lacing Technology makes a stiffer, more efficient wheel designed for real-world applications
- Precision reinforced carbon lay-up places carbon fiber only where needed, creating an exceptionally solid structure without adding any unnecessary grams
- Low friction hub eliminates bearing friction, reducing potential watt loss
|Rim||Carbon Hookless Clincher (Tubeless)|
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock Disc|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano HG|
|Axle||142x12 TA (not included)|
|Hub||CADEX Low Friction Hub, Ratchet Driver, Center Lock|
|Spokes||Aero Carbon Spoke|
|Inner Rim Width||22.4mm|
|Outer Rim Width||26mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Black / 700c||04713250841335||350000206|