Hugo’s ultra-low profile sidewalls combine with a special central raised box section to create a structurally superior fat rim that’s exceptionally light, fast-rolling, and nearly impervious to flats, even when using tubes. The shape of the rim creates a superior seal — making tire inflation easy without a tube — and spreads the tire's contact patch for better strength and support with excellent pinch flat protection.
Hugo wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use and schrader valve system; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release.
- For fat bike riding, racing and adventuring
- Genuine NoTubes' tubeless technology with innovative raised center rim profile for tubeless use
- Rim width: 53.1mm external and 49.9mm internal for maximum tire volume and flotation
- Compatible with plus and fat clincher tires when used with 27mm Yellow Tape, 35mm Valve Stem, and NoTubes Sealant
Tubeless-ready rims are compatible with both standard and tubeless-ready tires. When a tubeless-ready tire is mounted on a tubeless-ready rim with special tubeless rim tape, valve, and sealant, the tire and rim form an airtight chamber that no longer requires a tube. This lets you run lower tire pressure with less fear of pinch flats and without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction and lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces. The rim can always be used with a tube, as well, by simply removing the tubeless valve stem and installing a standard tube like you would with any non-tubeless tire.
|6061 Aluminum Alloy
|Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm
|Sapim Secure Lock Brass Silver
|Pre-installed tape for tubeless use and schrader valve system; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release
* Subject to change without notice.