Featuring TSG's custom low, snug fit, the Evolution helmet is one of the slimmest hardshell designs available. It features a tough skate-style hardshell construction, which securely protects all the useful bits of your noggin. The design curves anatomically around the head for a great fit and tailored wearing comfort. The injected color line is manufactured with a less elaborated coloring process allowing us to offer it at a lower price range.
- HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION: For maximum safety, TSG's hardshell construction combines a super strong injection moulded outer shell and a shock absorbing EPS inner shell.
- TUNED FIT SYSTEM: TSG's Tuned Fit System allows a rider to adjust their fit using different thickness comfort pads on the interior of the helmet. Helmets come with two sizes of comfort pads.
- SNUG FIT: Developed to provide a secure fit and superior wearing comfort without the need of a sizing band. A true anatomically shaped design perfectly hugs the curve of a head’s shape, making slippage and wobbling things of the past.
- LOW FIT: A helmet can only protect what it covers. TSG's Low Fit design sits low and fully protects the entire back and sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
- 14 VENTS WITH AIR FLOW CHANNELS: TSG's innovative Air Flow vent system delivers optimal air circulation and reduces uncomfortable heat build-up in the helmet. The air channels have been designed to pull fresh air over and around the head while forcing stale air out.
- COMFORT PADDING IN 2 SIZES: Premium heat-sealed anti-allergenic padding that is pre-formed and quick-drying: Removable and washable.