When TSG's Kraken helmet with FlexTech in 2010, was introduced to the market, it was the first of its kind. The Kraken utilises a series of interior EPS foam segments, connected via a reinforcing framework. The advantage of such design is that it molds precisely to the dimensions of your cranium, providing superior comfort whilst still exceeding safety standards.
- HARDSHELL CONSTRUCTION: For maximum safety, TSG's hardshell construction combines a super strong injection moulded outer shell and a shock absorbing EPS inner shell.
- FLEX TECH INSTANT FIT: Fits instantly to any head shape. FlexTech utilizes a series of connected interior EPS foam segments, allowing the helmet to flex and conform to your head. It fits like a comfortable cap but still meets bike and skate safety standards.
- TUNED FIT SYSTEM: TSG's Tuned Fit System allows a rider to adjust their fit using different thickness comfort pads on the interior of the helmet. Helmets come with two sizes of comfort pads.
- LOW FIT: A helmet can only protect what it covers. TSG's Low Fit design sits low and fully protects the entire back and sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
- 14 VENTS WITH ACTIVE SHELL VENTING: Channels between the EPS foam segments in TSG's FlexTech instant fit helmets allow heat to rise and get pulled out of the shell.
- COMFORT PADDING IN 2 SIZES: Premium heat-sealed anti-allergenic padding that is pre-formed and quick-drying: Removable and washable.
|Satin Black / SM/MD||7640166561972||t750601-35-147||51517|
|Satin Black / LG/XL||t750601-55-147||51518|