Maximum strength for maximum security: the BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is the top-of-the-range model in the best-selling BORDO family, offering an excellent level of security.
The BORDO GRANIT XPlus 6500 Folding Lock is quite literally a tough nut for bike thieves to crack since it incorporates 5.5 mm bars manufactured from specially hardened steel and connected with special rivets, which offer protection against even the most determined of attacks. The ABUS Link Protection Shield ensures that these rivets are not only flexible but also extremely resistant to attacks involving sawing.
- Extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to the bike's paint
- Color-coordinated soft-touch silicone cover for the lock body
- ABUS Link Protection Shield for a high level of protection against hinge sawing
- The bars, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for extremely high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking
- Ideal for securing high-value bicycles
- Tool-free attachment using either a practical clamping bracket or non-slip Velcro straps
|Black / 85cm||04003318780684||78068||BOR54208499S|